MEETINGS AT RESORTS ATLANTIC CITY
STATEMENT FROM RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
Although our property is temporarily closed at Governor Murphy’s directive, we are available to discuss future conferences and wedding celebrations.
If you would like information regarding hosting an upcoming conference at Resorts, click HERE and fill in an RFP request and someone from our Hotel Sales Team will respond as quickly as possible . You may also call 609.340.7850.
If you would like information about hosting a wedding or other social event, please check us out on The Knot.
If you have any questions, you may contact Eva Campbell at (609) 340-6828
WHY HAVE YOUR EVENT AT RESORTS CASINO HOTEL?
Here’s why you’ll love Resorts Casino Hotel for your next conference, meeting, or event:
- We’re a short drive from Philadelphia and New York City
- The new Resorts Conference Center added 12,500 sq ft of technologically advanced conference space in 12 new meeting rooms
- Our 64,000+ feet of space features 24 meeting and event rooms, 14 of which will have natural light and ocean views
- Our function space can accommodate between 10 and 1,350 guests
- Our 942 hotel rooms are the largest on the Boardwalk at 525 sq ft
- Resorts Casino offers 80,000 sq ft of slots and table games, and endless fun on our casino floor
- You’ll have access to excellent dining options right on site, from casual to high-end
- Your guests will love Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Entertainment Complex featuring Margaritaville Café and LandShark Bar & Grill, the only year-round beach side restaurant in Atlantic City-both are available for private parties.
We want to make your time in Atlantic City an absolute pleasure.
Call 609-340-7850 or email us to book your complimentary site visit.
Select dates March 28, 2020 - December 19, 2020
Book your Atlantic City wedding on one of these hot dates in 2020 and get up to 20% off your wedding package!
ALL MEETING ROOMS
RESORTS CONFERENCE CENTER
RESORTS CONFERENCE CENTER
A 12,000 square-foot facility ideal for meetings, banquets and high-tech conferences. Its 12 conference rooms are equipped with superior bandwidth to handle more than 1000 meeting attendees using their devices simultaneously, as well as screen-sharing with colleagues in remote locations. Each room has built-in 90” LED 1080P monitors, and most have cinema-quality DLP projection with oversized drop-down screens.
- 12,000 Square-Feet
- 12 conference rooms
- Features the 6,500 square-foot Atlantic Ballroom
- Can accommodate over 1,000 guests on multiple devises simultaneously
Resorts’ show-stopping performance venue has welcomed some of the world’s hottest musicians and celebrity appearances, including Frank Sinatra, Dolly Parton, Cher, The Beach Boys, Stevie Wonder, Barry Manilow and Aretha Franklin, to name a few. The Superstar Theater can accommodate up to 600 persons classroom, 850 guests for a banquet and 1300 theater for a meeting or performance.
- 17,760 Square-Feet
- Ideal for new product introductions, general sessions set any style, and large banquets
- Features a spacious stage and an impressive array of built-in audio, light and sound equipment
The Ocean Ballroom is Resorts largest ballroom with floor to ceiling windows facing the boardwalk and ocean. This ballroom can accommodate up to 1,000 guests and 85 exhibits.
- 13,000 Square-Feet
- Perfect for Weddings, Large Conferences, Banquet Events
- Fully-Configurable Design
The Horizon Ballroom is one of Resorts’ most popular venues featuring panoramic views of the boardwalk and ocean with two walls of floor to ceiling windows allowing an abundance of natural light. The Horizon Ballroom can accommodate 220 attendees for a classroom meeting or 250 guests for a banquet.
- 4,000 Square-Feet
- Ideal for general sessions, receptions and meals
Recently renovated, the Starlight Ballroom is a historic room unique with two stages and intricately carved walls and vaulted ceilings through-out. It, too, has windows allowing natural light.
- 3,850 Square-Feet
- Ideal for general presentations, receptions and meals
Located on the same level as the Starlight Ballroom, the Academy Room can accommodate 24 persons conference style or 48 guests for a banquet.
- 1,150 Square-Feet
- Ideal for training room or office (War Room) for convention planners and staff
Located on the Tower Conference Level atop Resorts’ Ocean Tower, the Producers Room commands excellent ocean and city views from its floor to ceiling windows. It is one of the 4 rooms located on this exclusive and private meeting floor and can accommodate 48 persons classroom and 24 guests at a conference setting.
- 885 Square-Feet
- Ideal when set classroom for a meeting, or with rounds for an intimate lunch or as a board room
Also located on the Tower Conference Level, the Directors Room is another version of the Producers Room except larger. It too has commanding views of the ocean and Atlantic City Inlet. The Directors Room can accommodate 60 persons classroom and 36 guests at a conference setting.
- 1,425 Square-Feet
- Ideal for a classroom set or for a banquet breakfast and/or lunch
The Green Room is the largest room on the Tower Conference Level and often serves as a general session and/or dining room for private meetings and events that wish to occupy the entire level for their group of 50-100 persons. The Green Room has the same views as the Producers and Directors and is adjacent to both. It also features a built-in bar/buffet area.
- 3,240 Square-Feet
- Ideal for General Sessions and wedding receptions followed by dinner in one of Resorts’ 4 ballrooms
SCREENING ROOM THEATER
SCREENING ROOM THEATER
The Screening Room completes the Tower Conference Level offerings and is a unique historic venue. It features a 300-seat theater with a vaulted 20” ceiling and large built-in stage. Every other seat has a drop-down table that can accommodate a laptop and is best described as an amphitheater.
- 2,475 Square-Feet
- Ideal for presentations or as a showroom for entertainment
Download our Brochure for a Complete List of our Venues
ALL INCLUSIVE MEETING PACKAGE
Resorts All Inclusive Meeting Package includes – 3 Meals Daily, AM & PM Breaks, Meeting Space with built-in AV in the new Resorts Conference Center, WIFI in Meeting & Guest Rooms, Parking, All Gratuities and Taxes, Upgraded Guest Room and more… From $239 per person, per night, double occupancy Sunday-Thursday. (Price varies by season)
AUDIO VISUAL SERVICES
We’ve outfitted Resorts Casino Hotel with the most advanced, high-end AV equipment. From trade shows to company events, from weddings to intimate gatherings, whatever brings you to Atlantic City, we’re standing by to help you wow your guests.
REVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS
When it comes to finding a venue that impresses you and your attendees in bold, exciting ways, you’ve hit the jackpot. Located on the world famous boardwalk & beach in Atlantic City, minutes from 2 international airports, Resorts Casino Hotel brings you Atlantic City’s best conference facilities, with service that will make you feel right at home.
BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
The most important day of your life deserves a setting just as special. At Resorts Casino Hotel, we vow to wow you with a spectacular event that’s just a bouquet’s throw from the beach and boardwalk. Let the dazzling Atlantic City skyline be your backdrop with facilities perfect for intimate ceremonies or the most lavish celebrations. Let our on-site executive pastry chef make the wedding cake of your dreams. Your happily-ever-after begins at Resorts. Meticulous one-on-one event planning from start to finish.
INDULGE & UNWIND
EVENT PHOTO GALLERY