Gaming is part of our business. Responsible gaming is part of our reputation. In an ongoing effort to promote an atmosphere of responsible gaming, we are committed to: educating our employees to recognize problem gambling and providing them with the resources to help themselves and others, providing information and assistance to our guests, participating in industry-wide programs and initiatives to increase awareness nationally and in the community at large, preventing underage gambling, drinking and tobacco use.
The Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey, Inc.’s
National Council on Problem Gambling
National Center for Responsible Gaming
Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Institute for Research on Pathological Gambling and Related Disorders
If you or someone you know is suffering from the fear and anxiety associated with compulsive gambling, remember, you’re not alone. The Problem Gambling Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and to offer confidential, non-judgmental assistance. You’ll talk with caring, knowledgeable counselors who will provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler’s problem.
If you need somebody to talk to, call the PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE at 1-800-GAMBLER.
Despite all the consequences, compulsive gamblers will go to great lengths to deny and even cover up their problem. Do you know the signs of gambling addiction? Could you be at risk? Ask yourself these questions as identified by the National Council on Problem Gaming:
• Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
• Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
• Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
• Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
• Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
• Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
• Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
• Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
• Have you been remorseful after gambling?
• Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
You are here:
Home » Responsible Gaming
Resorts Casino Hotel is your Atlantic City Hotel on the Beach and Boardwalk.
GET THE RESORTS APP
Check your comp dollars & cashback. View your personalized offers. Receive exclusive mobile offers. AND MORE!
Need Assistance? Contact Us or call 1-609-340-6300 | Web Accessibility Statement
Guests must be 21 or older to gamble. GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1.800.GAMBLER - COPYRIGHT 2024 © RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
RESORTS CASINO HOTEL - 1133 BOARDWALK, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ 08401 - 1-609-340-6300