Room Terms and Conditions
Room and room types based on availability. Excludes holidays and holiday weekends. Credit card required to make reservation.
Check-in is at 4pm. Check-in on Sunday is at 5pm. Check out is at 11am. If room is not checked into by 9pm room reservation is subject to cancellation. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior, all others are subject to a $49 cancellation/no show fee.
Resort fee for Paramount members is $15 plus tax, Epic and Premier members is $17 plus tax. Fee includes pool and cardio fitness room access, free local calls plus in-room Wi-Fi. Tourism and occupancy fee is $5 plus tax.
Taxes and fees are not included. Taxes and fees cannot be settled with comp dollars. Credit card with $100 security deposit for each reservation and ID are required at check-in. Debit Cards and Cash are not accepted for deposit. Suite upgrade is based on availability. Participants must be 21 or older. No substitutions. Non-transferable. Resorts reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer. May not be used in combination with any other offer or upgrade. Room type not guaranteed.
Other restrictions may apply.
All reservations require a valid credit card, your credit card will be kept on file to guarantee your reservation. A valid credit card for the cost of the reservation plus a $100 security deposit for each reservation must be presented at check-in. Debit Cards & Cash are not accepted. Full payment on the reservation will be taken on the reservation within 24hours of check-in time.
Must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid the full charge of the first night of the reservation. Late arrival must be noted on the reservation to avoid cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions
- A $20 resort fee per night (plus applicable tax) to be paid at check-out is applied to each hotel reservation and include amenities such as access to Resorts Pool, fitness center, in room WiFi and local and 1-800 phone calls. A $3 state casino occupancy fee per night to be paid at check-out and a $2.28 tourism fee per night to be paid at check-out are applied to each hotel reservation. Estimated taxes are based on current tax rate (subject to change as permitted by applicable law). Additional taxes, if any, will be due upon check-in.
- All rates are based on double occupancy
- Package and discounted rates are non-commissionable.
- Additional Person Charge of $10 per person applies for each additional adult over 2 people (4 person maximum per room).
- Connecting rooms, room types, and smoking preference are on a request basis onlyand are subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Credit Card deposit of $100 per reservation are due at the time of check-in. Credit Card holder with Identification must be present at the time of check-in. Debit cards will not be accepted for this deposit. Cash payments will be accepted to settle charges at the time of check-out.
- Children under the age of 18 are no additional charge, they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to check-in.
- Payment in full plus the room deposit is due at the time of check-in.
- Please be aware that there is a hold placed on your credit card when presented at check-in for the amount of the room, fees, taxes and $100 security deposit. This hold may result in these funds being unavailable to you during your stay. Resorts Casino promptly releases this hold upon checkout, however it may take the credit card company 7-10 business days to process the release.
- Check-in begins at 4pm (5pm on Sunday); early arrivals may check their belongings with our Bell Desk however room availability is not guaranteed.
- Checkout is at 11am. Unauthorized late checkouts are subject to charge for an additional night.
- Early departures will be charged for that evenings room, tax, and fees.
- Valet or self-parking available. $5 self-parking fee per visit.
- Pets are not permitted. Service animals that are individually trained to perform tasks for a person with a disability are permitted. All service animals must be registered at the time of the reservation and confirmed at the time of check-in.
- Please be advised that Resorts hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guests and property. The hotel staff will conduct daily Wellness Checks and will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing themselves.