No passport needed for this Italian experience. Capriccio all new menu features gourmet Italian cuisine in an exquisitely comfortable atmosphere, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Delectable antipasto and fresh pasta complement the exciting array of seafood and veal entrees. An extensive selection of wines and desserts make your dining experience at Capriccio bellissimo! A perennial award winner for excellence in food, service and décor. Located on the Dining Level. Seating for 140.
Capriccio Named Choice Winner
Named Open Tables: Diners’ Choice Winner for Best Overall, Best Ambiance and Best Food and Ed Hitzel’s Excellence Award
Atlantic City Restaurant Week at Capriccio
Extended through March 15!
Atlantic City Restaurant Week will be held from March 2-8, 2014 (now extended through March 15) and the table is set for you at Capriccio! Restaurant Week is a seven-day celebration of the culinary scene in Atlantic City. During Restaurant Week, Capriccio will offer a multi-course meal for the fixed price of $33.14 for dinner (not including beverage, tax and gratuity). See here for details.
First Course: Soup or Salad
Second Course: Choice of one of the following entrees.
Linguini Alle Vongole - Tender middle neck clams served in red or white wine sauce over linguini pasta
Pollo Alla Francese - Chicken breast dipped in egg batter and pan fried, layered with eggplant, plum tomato, long hots, mozzarella, pesto cream
Vitello Parmigiano - Veal cutlet topped with roma tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese with linguini
Strozzapreti Alla Bolognese - Rolled pasta, tossed with Italian meat sauce topped with parmigiano reggiano
Filleto Di Manzo - 6oz. Filet Mignon, fork smashed olive oil potatoes, Italian parsley, red pepper, onion and celery leaf
Third Course: Choice of Capriccio’s many fabulous desserts
NEW: Tapas at The Bar
Whether you’re winding down after work or having a night out with friends, Capriccio’s new tapas menu at the bar has something for everyone and every taste bud. Capriccio, Resorts’ gourmet Italian restaurant, will unveil its new tapas menu today available at the bar.
The new tapas menu takes a few cues from the consistently popular Capriccio dishes, but adds a few twists to create an array of options that will quickly become favorites, including the Ossobuco Sliders and Calamari Fritti. Plus, new additions including Grilled Margarita Pizza, Gnocchi Con Salsiccia E Rapini, Scampi Arrosta and Fried Meatballs with Provolone give guests a variety of options to choose from while enjoying the atmosphere of the restaurant.
In addition to the new tapas menu, The Bar at Capriccio will now be featuring red and white wine flights ranging from $16 to $21, new wines by the glass and has added Italian beers Peroni Nastro Azzurro and Birra Moretti Premium Lager that can be paired with the new tapas menu creating an overall culinary experience.
Capriccio’s new tapas menu is available at the bar during regular dining hours, current winter hours are Thursday – Saturday from 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. The tapas menu items at The Bar at Capriccio range from $12 - $15.
Dine at Capriccio
$44.99: Sunday brunch
• Enjoy one of Atlantic Citys best brunches overlooking the boardwalk and ocean!
$38: Prix Fixe dinner (per person)
At Capriccio, guests can start with either a freshly made soup of the day or a refreshing Capriccio Salad.
For the entrée, diners have five delicious dishes from which to pick:
• LINGUINI ALLE VONGOLE - Tender middle neck clams served in red or white wine sauce over linguini pasta
• POLLO ALLA FRANCESE - Chicken breast dipped in egg batter and pan fried, layered with eggplant, tomato, mint and fried prosciutto over basil risotto and orange cream
• VITELLO PARMIGIANO - Veal cutlet topped with roma tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese with linguini
• ORECCHIETTE ALLA BOLOGNESE - Orecchiette pasta, tossed with Italian meat sauce topped with parmigiano reggiano
• FILLETO DI MANZO - 6oz filet mignon, fork smashed olive oil potatoes, Italian parsley red pepper, onion and celery leaf
Guests can choose from 3 of Capriccio's celebrated desserts:
• PANE BUDINO AL COCCOLATO - Dark chocolate bread pudding, marshmallows, banana scented anglaise
• GELATI E SORBETTI - Vanilla, chocolate and espresso gelato, raspberry, lemon and blackberry sorbetto
• MEYER LEMON SEMIFREDDO - Partially frozen sweetened lemon, wild berry sauce