Enjoy parties, events and specials all weekend long to ring in 2016
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (December 7, 2015) – Where will you be on New Year’s Eve? This year make a resolution to be at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, and ring in 2016 in style!
- Party at Landshark & Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Fins Up this New Year’s Eve! Head out to one huge party under two roofs at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill. With no cover charge, a margarita toast at Midnight, live music, drink specials and great food all night long, you’ll enjoy a laid-back, island-inspired approach to New Year’s Eve. This is one party not to miss!
- Party at Bar ONE
- For a high-energy celebration, head to Bar ONE, Resorts Casino Hotel’s lounge located on the casino floor. From 8:00pm to Midnight, party-goers will enjoy live music by South Jersey singing sensation Kelly LaVigna, a six-time winner at the Apollo Theater’s amateur night and a former demo singer for recording artists like Brandy and Monica. Then, from Midnight to 4:00am, DJ “Chaz” spins the tunes that welcome in 2016. When you’re ready to raise a toast, Bar One will offer select wines and glasses of Champagne for $5.00 each, and specialty drinks including the Hello 2016 Martini for $10.00, Baby New Year and New Year cocktails for $7.00 each, and the Goodbye 2015 shot for $5.00.
- Spend New Year’s Eve With Tony Orlando
- One of America’s most endearing and enduring stars, Tony Orlando, brings his warmth and exhilarating energy to Resort Casino Hotel’s Superstar Theater on New Year’s Eve at 10:30pm. Tickets are still available at ticketmaster.com, so come out and be ready to “Tie A Yellow Ribbon” on New Year’s Eve with Tony Orlando!
- Happy Hour At Cielo Wine Bar
If you’re looking for an intimate place to gather with a loved one or friends, visit Cielo Wine Bar on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from 4:30pm to 6:30pm for their Triple 7 Happy Hour. Enjoy an eclectic selection of wines, cocktails and Cielo’s small bites dishes for only $7.00 each.
- Prix Fixe Dinner Celebrations Everyone Will Love
Temptation is in the air every night at Gallagher’s Steak House, but on New Year’s Eve it’s even better, with a delectable 3-course Prix Fixe menu. Enjoy an appetizer, Filet Mignon with Broiled Lobster Tail or Pan Roasted Halibut, and cheesecake with blackberry compote for only $98.00 per person. When you dine at Gallagher’s Steak House, you’ll see why they are known as the best steakhouse in Atlantic City! Reservations recommended.
On New Year’s Eve, Capriccio–Atlantic City’s choice for classic Italian dining—invites guests to make their last meal of 2015 one to remember! Capriccio offers an Italian-style 4-course Prix Fixe meal including an appetizer, salad, entrée and a spectacular dessert for only $100.00 per person. You won’t leave hungry, and their outstanding service and breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean will have you coming back for more. Reservations recommended.
Just steps away from the casino floor and the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, Eastwind Chinese Restaurant and Noodle Bar is an extraordinary destination for authentic Asian cuisine. Stop in on New Year’s Eve for a Prix Fixe dinner featuring an appetizer, Double Happiness entrée, mouthwatering dessert and a glass of house wine or champagne for only $32.00 per person.
If a more casual dinner is on the menu, visit Breadsticks Café & Grill, overlooking the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk with panoramic ocean views, and enjoy a 3-course Prix Fixe meal including a hand cut Ribeye steak or delicious handmade Lobster Cake, appetizer and dessert for only for $28.00 per person.
- Play In The $1 Million Slot Tournament
Now through January 31st, compete in the $1 million dollar slot tournament for the chance to win cash or other great prizes! Tournaments run from 2:00pm to 10:00pm and registration begins at 9:00am. Someone’s going to win; why can’t it be you?
- Midnight Countdown and Champagne Toast Inside the Casino
- While the casino floor at Resorts is always alive with excitement, New Year’s Eve adds an extra sense of exhilaration. Join the casino-wide party and countdown to 2016 with a complimentary Champagne toast at Midnight.
- Polar Bear Plunge on New Year’s Day
- On New Year’s Day at Noon, the Atlantic City Polar Bears will make their 25th annual plunge into the Atlantic Ocean in front of Resorts Casino Hotel—and they want you to join them! This is not for the faint of heart—you’ll dive into the icy ocean in your swimsuit (no wet suits) in rain, sleet, snow or hail. All donations raised this year from t-shirt sales, bus reservations and sponsors will benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America and Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Even if you don’t take the Plunge, bundle up and come out to cheer on the swimmers! Donations are welcome and greatly appreciated at atlanticcitypolarbearclub.com.
- Win a 2016 Mercedes CLA 250 on New Year’s Day
Kick off 2016 by driving away in a new 2016 Mercedes CLA 250, plus earn a chance to win $10,000 in slot cash! Earn entries now through January 1st by playing any slot machine or table game with your Star Card, and for every tier point you earn you’ll get an entry. Then, on New Year’s Day, sit back while Resorts awards hourly slot cash from Noon to 5:00pm, and a Mercedes to one lucky winner at 6:00pm.
- Keep The Party Going All Weekend Long
When the calendar says 2016, the fun doesn’t end at Resorts Casino Hotel. Spend the night in one of the 942 guest rooms and suites, including the Rendezvous Tower offering the largest rooms on the Boardwalk, or the Ocean Tower with the closest access to the Atlantic Ocean, beach and Boardwalk.
Entertainment abounds all weekend long, with high-energy parties every night at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Bar One, and Landshark—the only full-service bar and restaurant on the sand side of the Boardwalk open year-round—featuring live entertainment, DJs, drink specials and more.
Rock into the New Year on Saturday, January 2nd when The Orchestra comes to Resorts Casino Hotel. These former members of Electric Light Orchestra and Electric Light Orchestra Part II will bring the classic Rock hits you remember with an orchestral flair to the Superstar Theater at 9:00pm for a musical spectacle unmatched in classic Rock.
For complete details on all happenings at Resorts Casino Hotel, visit their website.
ABOUT RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
The resort that brought gaming to Atlantic City in 1978, Resorts Casino Hotel is at the top of its game today, offering world-class casino action in a relaxed environment that keeps the focus on fun. Resorts Casino Hotel made history as the first American casino outside of Nevada and celebrated its 35th anniversary in May 2013 with a new milestone: the opening of a $35 million Margaritaville casino and entertainment complex that includes, among other attractions, the only beach bar on the Atlantic City sand.
Mohegan Gaming Advisors assumed management of Resorts Casino Hotel in 2012, a move that has set the stage for its return as the most exciting gaming destination in Atlantic City. Boasting a prime location spanning 11 acres at the northern end of the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk, the resort features 942 guest rooms and suites in two hotel towers, an 80,000-square-foot casino, two theaters, six restaurants, two VIP slot and table player lounges, a casino bar, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, health club and spa, salon, and retail shops. Its 64,000 square feet of technologically advanced meeting space includes 24 meeting and function rooms, most featuring natural light and ocean views, and a 13,000-square-foot ballroom. For more information, visit our website or call 1.800.334.6378. Connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram and view us on YouTube.