Gaming guests will find non-stop action in the 80,016-square-foot casino, where more than 70 table games and 1,574 slot machines are open 24 hours a day. Among the highlights:
- 1,500+ slot machines, including multi-coin video games, video poker, and classic reel machines. All feature EZ cash, and easy ticket-in-ticket-out play.
- Hollywood Hills High Limit Slot Area, an elegant semi-private, bi-level space with multi-denominational machines ranging up to $100 slot machines.
- 70+ table games, including Texas Hold ‘em Bonus, Blackjack, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Craps, Spanish 21, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Let It Ride, Mississippi Stud, Pai Gow Poker and Pai Gow Tiles.
- One high-limit table game area for high stakes play.
- Margaritaville-themed casino gaming space, opened in May 2013. Table games are located outside the 5 O’Clock Somewhere Casino Bar. A themed slots area feature 160 slot machines with players’ favorite games, is located right off the Boardwalk.
Earn: Resorts Casino Hotel’s Star Card Club features four benefit levels: Premiere, Epic, Paramount and Red Carpet, with earned tier credits enabling members to advance to the next level. Club members also earn rewards from complimentary rooms and meals to special events. Through the resort’s partnership with Mohegan Gaming Advisors, comp dollars are also redeemable at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Pennsylvania.
View complete press kit below: