ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (November 10, 2016) Spend Thanksgiving weekend at Resorts Casino Hotel and be thankful for no cooking or cleaning! On November 24th and November 25th, enjoy delicious dining options at restaurants including Capriccio’s, Margaritaville, Gallagher’s Steakhouse and Breadsticks. There’s so much to be thankful for on Thanksgiving at Resorts Casino Hotel!
Thursday, November 24th:
Count your blessings on Thanksgiving Day while enjoying a bountiful meal at Capriccio’s, Resorts Casino Hotel’s signature Italian restaurant. Capriccio’s will offer a holiday menu for $44.95 per person including:
- Butternut squash – fall spice and prosciutto bruschetta
- Roasted beet salad with candied walnuts, goat cheese brioche dumpling, Craisins and hazelnut vinaigrette
- Traditional roast turkey
- Choice of two sides – herb stuffing, Yokun Gold mashed potatoes, candied yam Brûlée or Kabocha squash
- Choice of Apple cider donuts with Nutella and cinnamon or Apple lattice tart with vanilla bean ice cream
For reservations call 1-800-932-0734 or visit opentable.com.
There’s no better place for a cool, casual Thanksgiving dinner along the Atlantic City Boardwalk than at Margaritaville! Margaritaville will feature a holiday menu for $18.99 for adults and $10.99 for kids (12 and under) including:
- Roasted turkey breast
- Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Turkey gravy
- Traditional bread stuffing
- Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream
Enjoy an abundant Thanksgiving dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse for $49.95 per person! Holiday favorites and unique specialties include:
- Choice of roasted butternut squash soup with spiced pecans or apple salad with arugula, prosciutto, cranberries, carrots, onions and brown butter dressing
- Roasted turkey with cranberry walnut stuffing, green beans almandine, traditional gravy and baked or sweet mashed potato
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée or apple pie
For reservations call 609-340-6555 or visit opentable.com.
Thursday November 24th and Friday, November 25th:
Have a Thanksgiving feast overlooking the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk and Atlantic Ocean at Breadsticks! Breadsticks will feature holiday favorites for $25.00 per person including:
- Choice of butternut squash soup – fall spice and crème fraiche or arugula and Frisée salad with heirloom tomato, goat cheese, cider cranberries and maple mustard vinaigrette
- Roast turkey (dark meat upon request)
- Chestnut Stuffing
- Roasted baby carrots
- Cranberry sauce
- Choice of pumpkin pie, sweet potato or apple pie
ABOUT RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
The resort that brought gaming to Atlantic City in 1978, Resorts Casino Hotel is at the top of its game today, offering world-class casino action in a relaxed environment that keeps the focus on fun. Resorts Casino Hotel made history as the first American casino outside of Nevada and celebrated its 35th anniversary in May 2013 with a new milestone: the opening of a $35 million Margaritaville casino and entertainment complex that includes, among other attractions, the only beach bar on the Atlantic City sand.
Mohegan Gaming Advisors assumed management of Resorts Casino Hotel in 2012, a move that has set the stage for its return as the most exciting gaming destination in Atlantic City. Boasting a prime location spanning 11 acres at the northern end of the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk, the resort features 942 guest rooms and suites in two hotel towers, an 80,000-square-foot casino, two theaters, six restaurants, two VIP slot and table player lounges, a casino bar, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, health club and spa, salon, and retail shops. Its 64,000 square feet of technologically advanced meeting space includes 24 meeting and function rooms, most featuring natural light and ocean views, and a 13,000-square-foot ballroom. For more information, visit our website or call 1.800.334.6378. Connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram and view us on YouTube.